- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
- For Rooms Outside to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
- To enable Rooms Outside to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
- To enable Rooms Outside meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: –
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
- Choose Settings> Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”